Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Baby is a Toddler

So I've been evading an obvious truth for quite some time now... my baby isn't really a baby anymore. I mean, of course she'll always be my baby but the truth is, she's been a toddler for quite some time now. Supporting evidence for this statement:

Exhibit A: Has developed a love for goldfish, applesauce, string cheese, etc... classic toddler numnums.
Exhibit B: Throws tantrums over tragedies such as: not wanting to put clothing on before leaving the house, me setting her down so I can go do some miscellaneous chore, being told to stop and/or being forcibly removed from the destruction or pain she is causing to some thing or someone, being put into her stroller at the mall/zoo/any public place where she is running around like a crazy lady... usually putting herself into imminent danger. This list goes on and on, but you get the point. 
Exhibit C: Demonstrating a curiosity in and subsequent need to play with literally EVERY THING that crosses her tiny path - animals, knives, grass, garbage, other children's possessions, my ears, pieces of food she found on the floor, paper, flour, etc.

And if all this still isn't enough to convince you, may I present to you...
Exhibit D:

Yep. Red Marker. Allll over the wall.
Little punk could NOT be happier with herself!

 Now it's time to go see just how "washable" crayola washable markers truly are! :)

2 comments:

  1. Time to invest in the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! :)

    Oy, toddler hood... let the adventures begin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I'm now following you from the Wednesday Blog Hop! Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...