Saturday, January 7, 2012

Upcoming Events


Deeeeeear Lovely Readers,
There are some seriously exciting things happening over the next few weeks here on ye olde bloggy blog.
I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at the upcoming schedule:


Saturdday 1/21: My first ever book review! I'll reveal the book at that time :)
Thursday 2/2: I will be posting the LOOONG awaited recipe for my world-famous enchiladas! Prepare your mouth for copious amounts of watering.
Friday 2/3: Look out for an exciting announcement about this here mommy blog o'mine!
Monday 2/6: I'll be launching my campaign to reach 150 followers!
Date TBA: Whenever I reach that number is when I do my first ever giveaway!! (And it's gonna be awesome!)


Hope you all are ready for the upcoming amaaaazingness!! :)

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a pic or two of Gemma doing her new favorite thing: playing with flour. Rocky has started calling her "my little flour girl" :) So adorbs!


Thoroughly diggin it ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...