Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorite of the Day: Baby Babble

Some of Gemma's favorite phrases:

Wambahammwaaam
Awah bawah
Daaaaaaabwah
Mmmmmmmwaaaaaaa
Dah dah dah dah dah dah
Waaah da
Nnnnnnnnn haa
Mwahdadaaaaaammm


It makes the day seem so much more cheerful when I can chat with my baby. Maybe none of it makes sense to us yet, but I just love to listen to her talk. And all day long it is so amusing and comforting to have her little voice fill up the whole room. One thing is for sure, this is one vocal little baby! Heaven help me when she actually starts speaking English! :)








Please click below to vote if you like my blog! Go ahead... click!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Here too! Thank you :)
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...