Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend Windown and SOOC Link-Ups


I love weekends. My husband is currently in the kitchen whipping up cinnamon roll french toast. (That's where you make french toast out of almost stale cinnamon rolls from last weekend! I've never done it or had it, but the hubs is swearing by it... I'll let you know how it turns out.) Anyway, breakfast is totally his thing. And I'm more than happy to let him take over the kitchen while I relax on the couch for a bit.

Here's a SOOC (straight out of the camera) picture of Gemma watching the Royal Wedding yesterday. I totally put her princess skirt on over her pjs. It just felt like the right thing to do.




Hope you all have a great weekend! :)


SOOC Link-Up






Blog Hop

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, love that pic :) newest follower from the blog hop! What a cute blog you have here...love the header! PRECIOUS!!! look forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious sounding breakfast!

    I just found your blog through one of the Saturday blog hops! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A princess learns from other princesses, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. And for the record... breakfast was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!!! My crew was also up bright and early to see the royal wedding... they are just early birds;) No skirts for us, we were still wrapped up in our blankets;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture of her watching the royal wedding. Hey, it's never too early to long to be a princess! Your newest follower and I can't wait to read more. http://joy-southernsocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! so i am a new follower! :)

    hope that you'll follow back! :)

    Christy @
    www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pic of Miss Gemma, she is just the cutest! Can you believe our little ones are almost 9 months!! AHHHH!! Hope all is well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW HOW CUTE!!!!


    Thank you for participating in the Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop last week. Hope you will join us this week, too. I am finally following you back. (I was without power for almost a week due to the tornadoes down South!) Hope to see you back on my blog soon,

    DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds SO yummy! I had it once in a restaurant, but the inside was gooey and...raw. I think I'll try and make it myself. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm the slowest blogger alive and just now getting over here from the Weekend Wind Down a few weeks back. lol Thanks for linking up and I hope you'll come by this weekend. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...