Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

This year I have so, so much to be thankful for! Here's a short list:
- My amazing, loving, talented, patient, godly, strong, super hot hubby, Rocky!
- My adorable, silly, smart, compassionate, fun-loving, crazy, precious daughter, Gemma
- My wonderful family and extended family who always make me feel SO very loved
- My incredibly strong, beautiful best friend, Jaime, her hubby Stewart, and especially the safe, gentle, God-filled birth of their son Caden Kolbe!! Our future godson!! :):)
- Our wonderful friends, near and far
- Food in my belly, clothes on my back, and our warm, cozy home
- An ever-faithful, everlasting love from the ever-faithful, everlasting God of the universe!!
- My gifts and talents and the ability to recognize them and use them every day

I could go on and on and on because God has been SO good to us, but it's time to head out the door and go to out Thanksgiving celebration!

What are YOU thankful for this year? :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...