Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Am So Excited

... for the world to end in 2012!!! For reals. I totally believe that stuff. Ya know, the whole Mayan Calendar thing. Totally legit.

So since this is our last year on earth, we better make the most of it!! What am I planning on doing? My New Year's resolutions are fairly simple.

1. Post to my blog twice a week.
2. Take my vitamins EVERY DAY!
3. As a family, we are committing to praying a rosary every evening after dinner.
4. Sew, sew, sew! 2012 is gonna be one crafty year, people!

And that's all I have so far! I'm looking forward to a holy, healthy, and crafty New Year! :)

Anybody have any exciting resolutions this year?? Let's encourage each other to be faithful to our goals!

1 comment:

  1. My resolutions:
    - no crisps or pop-corn or similar junk food allowed anymore
    - two fruit and veggie only days a month
    - four No chocolate days a month
    - write a short story
    - fight consumerism : I will avoid buying stuff for myself unless it's 100% necessary
    - reduce, reuse, recycle
    - read, read, read
    - learn one new word in SLovene everyday

    I'd love to learn how to sew too, but I don't have a machine.

    Maybe in the summer if I go to Rome, because my aunt has one.

    Also, I'll try to waste less time on the internet and use it for studying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...