Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why We Evangelize - VLOG

Hey everybody! One of my all-time favorite mommy blogging friends of mine, Allie, recently posted her first ever Vlog to her blog and invited others to step out of their comfort zone and do their first one too!! Soooo... here it is! My first ever Vlog! 

Seriously... can I just give some mad props to all those who regularly upload Vlogs, because it's SO SCARY! Haha. When I was doing my first couple quick videos just to check the lighting and audio and all that, I was practically shaking. It's so awkward to see yourself on video and even MORE awkward to hear yourself talking. Gahhh. Oh well. A little humility will do me some good. So I pushed through and made the Vlog.

I'm talking about kind of a scary topic too, actually! I decided to address the question "Why do we Evangelize?" pretty much because it's something I've been wanting to blog about lately anyway, and since it's already uncomfortable to talk about, I figured I might as well go all out and Vlog it. I did have some little notes written out on the screen to help keep me on track. Nothing worse than listening to someone ramble aimlessly, which I can be kind of notorious for doing!

Here are the Bible verses I quote during the video, just for your reference :)

"I say to myself, I will not mention him,
I will speak in his name no more.
But then it becomes like fire burning in my heart,
imprisoned in my bones;
I grow weary holding it in, I cannot endure it." 
Jer 20:9

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." 
John 13:35



So there it is! I hope you enjoyed it :)
And don't worry, the choking hazard was successfully removed from Gemma's mouth! haha! Little stinker! :P

1 comment:

  1. I'm having fun looking through your posts that you made before I knew you! Your vlog was fabulous! I loved your message. :) Gemma was so tiny! lol Keep up your awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...