Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Okay to Kill a Baby in the Womb when...

...

Can you finish that sentence? I certainly can't. As we prepare to kick off 40 Days for Life around our nation tomorrow, let us prepare our hearts. My prayer is that this battle for Life will be won with love, peace, and grace. 

May God move in our country and change hearts. May minds also change, for once our minds can think clearly, the door is opened for our hearts to change as well. This video is 33 minutes long and it is truly incredible. 
Please watch this and share it with others.

3 comments:

  1. This video is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I cannot believe how many people don't know who Hitler was. How can the Holocaust have been so easily forgotten? I just don't know how I feel about abortion. I don't put it on the same level as the slaughtering of 6 million Jews but I know it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ I know, it was utterly shocking to me to see that. It is an interesting parallel he draws between abortion and the Holocaust. It's a comparison I've heard before, but never so convincingly as he made it in this video!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...