Friday, July 15, 2011

Wow! I'm a Top Blogger!



So, I'm a LITTLE late on the uptake, but thanks to one of my lovely readers who told me in a comment, I'm so excited to announce that I made the Top 30 Stay-at-Home Mom Blogs on thesafestline.com, as did a few of my friends! I have to say, I was so surprised and SO HAPPY to be chosen! And I loved the way they described me: 
The Virginia foodie mama who writes under the pen name CA blogs about life with her husband and daughter Gemma and Catholic daily living interlaced with meals, recipes and snacks. Follow her obsession with food vs. her determined diet.

Insert insanely red, blushing cheeks. But for the record, CA really isn't a pen name! My full name is Carol Ann but I've always gone by my initials for as long as I can remember. 
Anyway, I'm heading back over to that list so I can check out more of those awesome blogs. You should all do the same! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)



#ff63e0 Smart and Trendy Moms

7 comments:

  1. Finding myself on that list totally made my day, too. When I got an email from them saying that I was listed, I totally squealed and proceeded to call both my husband and mother to tell them.. LOL.. honored to be among SUCH great reads!! congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Stopping by from the Friday hops to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/07/happy-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Ashley - I feel the same way - there are so many amazing blogs on the list, it's an honor to be numbered among them. I especially love your blog :) Your son is just a little older than my Gem and he's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats on the award!!! You should be very proud of yourself, cuz we are too! I'm your newest "follower" from the Social Parade and would love a follow back. Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!


    Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’m following your blog and wanted to stop by, say hi and invite you to our blog hop if you haven’t already. Please come by when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...