Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Befores and Afters!!


So in my last post, I promised some before/after pics of my weight loss journey up to this point. This is the best I could find! The first "before" is me in November '10. The rest of the "befores" are me in September 2010, just 5 weeks after Gemma was born. All the "afters" are me this past weekend!










Okay so I have one more suprise!!!! I also chopped my hair off yesterday! Well, actually, my friend Becka did, but still. I've been wanting to go short for years and years, but was gripped by fear. I had super short boyish hair as a kid, and got made fun of so badly for so many years that as soon as I grew it out I was very attached to longer hair. I've had short-ish haircuts before, but was always long enough to pull into a ponytail, even if it was tiny. So this is the first time since childhood that I worked up the courage to go drastic!

I'm still getting used to it, but overall I really, really like it. I think I'll love it in a week or so, once I've had time to get used to it, and it's had time to grow just a bit more. Eeeeee! Anyway, here are the before/after pics of the hair chop!!






8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! What a doll you are! Such a fun summer cut and how easy it must be :)
    Congrats on the weight loss, you look fab :)
    xoxo
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristen!! You are so sweet! :):) Yes I am very excited to have a nice easy cut for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKING GOOD MAMA!! I love the new cut!! Congrats on passing towards your goal weight!!! So exciting! By the way from your comment I am sure Gemma will pop her teeth on your vacation! haha Its the perfect time for teethers right!??!
    Hope all is well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures...you are lookin' GOOD! Congrats to YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing CA!!!way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your short hair cut is adorable! I spent years with radically short hair and loved it, but I also love really really long hair--the in between never did anything for me so currently I'm way long and wear it up.

    Losing the baby weight is difficult, good for you making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! Your sweet comments make me smile SO MUCH!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute are you! Congrats on losing the baby weight..my lil just turned 2 and i still have some ..:(

    i am your newest GFC follower! Stopping by from the Social Parade! WOuld love a follow back and say hello!
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...