Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blog Hops and Sunrises


Check it out! Lots of great blogs to discover over at this Blog Hop. I'm making all kinds of new friends from it! :) Hope you can join up and find some you like too!


On another subject... my baby has decided over the past week to become a crazy early riser!! I know this is like a classic mom thing (having to wake up at the crack of dawn with your baby) but it's something I've more or less been able to avoid for almost 8 months, as Gemma typically sleeps till about 7:30 or 8. (Before I was a mom I thought 7:30 was super early. Those of you who are moms -myself now included- are thinking "7:30! That's sleeping in right there!") 

Anyway, Gemma's been waking up quite literally at the crack of dawn lately. This morning it was 5:54! Yeesh. The good news is, I get to enjoy some really pretty sunrises! :)







Have a great weekend everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog... following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful.

    Following you via Finding Friends Weekend Blog hop.

    JTwisdom
    http://bubblingwitheleganceandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah don't you LOVE that... AJ used to wake up at 5AM. YES, 5 AM!!!!!! Now he sleeps in until usually 8 or 9-ish! Of course Elijah now wakes at 6-6:30A... but hey, that's better than AJ's 5 am. (I put up with that h-e-double-hockey-sticks for a year before he let up lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Marlana!! Hilarious. Yea, we had another early morning today, even after an hour long middle-of-the-night sleep intermission too. I really though she'd sleep a little bit later since she woke up for an hour in the middle of the night... but... no. That's the end of my wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start buying stock in Folgers or Maxwell House now... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...